Thursday, November 04, 2004

Man, my dreams are messed up

I've had two really weird dreams recently. Usually I don't remember my dreams, unless they occur in the morning when I've already woken up at least once and am dozing more than sleeping.

I really only remember snippets of these, but here they are ...

I dreamt this idea that someone needs to make a movie which would be in black and white, with no soundtrack or voices at most times ... only when Britney Spears quotes scripture would there be sound or color.

In a separate dream, I dreamt that I'm on the peak of a rooftop. There's a small pug dog up there. There's also another small dog. It's not a pug, but it's trying to mount the pug. The pug isn't having it, so it tries to pull away, but loses it's footing on the roof slope, slides down and goes over the edge.

I don't know what these mean, and I'm not sure I want to know either.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had my first political dream this morning. I wish I had remembered it when we were out tonight, but maybe it's better that I remembered it now. So it can be embossed on your blog.

The setup was two part. First, I had a Sauron type evil eye ability to see anywhere. Second, Cheney's comments controled Basho through some mental power. So when Cheney made an evil comment Basho would turn into a mean, aggressive cat.

So the dream consisted of Cheney saying something evil, I was able to see it from afar, and then Basho swiped at the back of my legs as I walked from our bedroom to the bathroom.

Bookish-Type wonders if Basho would be nicer had Kerry won. I know I would be.

NQTYD

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home