Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Coral Snake and a Tutu





I'm sitting here in my new tutu ... part of my halloween costume which I fashioned from some blue mesh and elastic procured from a fabric store somewhere in the Snelling/University Ave area. I biked out that way Sunday afternoon in hopes of picking up some colored duct tape from AxMan to decorate my kickbike as a coral snake. I completed that project in a few hours last night, and it looks even better than I had envisioned it! (Wish I could get photos up on this blog!) The kickbike's chrome has been covered with splendid red, yellow and black bands, along with a head I carved from a foam block, complete with glass snake eyes and a forked tongue (actually, I still need to add the tongue, but it'll be complete in time for the Halloween Critical Mass ride on Friday.) Speaking of which, Reann's boyfriend Jon plans to do the ride as well - yea Jon! I sent out a mass email (pun intended) last week to everyone I thought might be interested in the ride, and so far Jon is the only person to respond. I had fun doing the ride solo last month, but it'll be more fun with someone to share the experience - especially since it's the super duper halloween ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home