Monday, December 27, 2004

For sale: 30 wpc Jolida 1301 Tube Hybrid Integrated Amp

Ok, I really should blog my holiday experience, but I want to get this out of the way first.

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for me to host a bunch of photos for the Jolida amp I'm selling. In the unlikely event that someone stumbles on to this page without seeing the ad, and is interested, the ad can be found by going to www.audiogon.com and doing a search for Jolida. You rarely see this model for sale - I think most people who buy them end up keeping them.


Front Panel


Innards of amp - power supply is on left, bottom pcb is tubed preamp stage, upper pcb is mosfet amp stage. Tubes inside are stock Chinese tubes, also included.


Rear panel (CD jewel case shown simply to indicate compact size of amp)


Upgraded 12AX7 tubes: 1 pr Electroharmonix (Russia), 1 pr Ei Goldpins (Yugoslavia)


Close up of inputs on rear panel - note tuner input modded to be Tape Monitor Loop, although it also still functions as an input.


Volume knob - note 1/2 of "V" is worn off as noted in ad


Tough to see, but this is the lower left corner of front panel - it is slightly dinged as noted in ad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey j, is that a Keb Mo disk?

12:11 AM  
Blogger equipoise said...

Yep, that's Keb Mo. I came upon it in the discount bin at CD Warehouse, so I snatched it up. Only listened to it twice - my first impression is that it would be much better if he'd stick to the straight blues instead of mixing it up w/other influences. I may end up selling it back. We'll see - I need to give it a few more spins before passing judgement. By the way, the Jolida sold in less than 24 hrs.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home