Monday, January 10, 2005

Just another Sunday night

Those who know me know that I generally like to chill out on Sunday nights - relax after what is sometimes a busy weekend and mentally prepare for the week ahead. The plan for tonight was to get burritos w/NQTYD, nonameslob, and CB, and then watch a movie. The burritos happened. The movie didn't, but lots of other weird stuff did. As captured in these photos. NQTYD will blame this all on his caffeine induced anti-stupor but we know better. I'm leaving these photos without captions, because I really think they speak for themselves. I don't know exactly what they're saying, but I think it's good.

(And in case anyone's wondering, yes, that is the infamous Mallet of Deathâ„¢ making an appearance in one or two of these shots. Mallet of Deathâ„¢ appears courtesy of JK aka TP.)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home