Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Busy-ness

Sorry about the lack of posts coming from my direction lately ... a result of me being both fairly busy, as well as a little distracted. My bro commented a while back that I was the suckiest blogger in the family, and lately he's right.

The busy-ness comes from the fact that I'm seriously considering selling my condo very early in 2006, and I've been chipping away at my list of repairs and sprucing up that needs to be completed before I can list the unit.

So before the snow fell and the ground froze, I had some landscaping to complete, and our flower garden in back of the building needed a new thick layer of wood chips too. Thankfully I got all that taken care of just in time. I still have a long list of interior projects to take care of - the woodwork around several of my windows needs repainting, some walls and ceilings need some touching up, I need to install a light fixture in my living room, reverse the polarity of my bathroom outlet, pack up a bunch of stuff to donate to Goodwill (or some other charity), clean out my storage room in the basement (not to mention cleaning my office too!) etc.

The distraction comes from a crazy (as in crazy good) situation in my dating life that I'll detail in a subsequent post, provided the whole thing doesn't implode (how's that for a teaser?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home