Friday, November 11, 2005

What a gorgeous night. Any night in November when you can ride without mittens wearing just a long-sleeved Tshirt is a night to cherish. It's been weeks and weeks since I last rode the Cervelo, and since it's the one bike I know I won't need this weekend, I rode it over to Gilby's and exchanged it for her Bianchi fixie so Jojo could ride it this weekend.

A couple things I learned while riding Spencer from Nordeast to Uptown:

  • I really should explore Northest more - the area has real character.
  • I didn't bother to adjust her seat to the correct height, and it's really tough to apply backward force to the pedals with the seat set several inches too low. Really tough.
  • Gilby's Brooks saddle (which I'm sure is incredibly comfortable to her since it's been molded to her specific ass shape) is quite uncomfortable for my specific ass shape. Then again, if it were comfortable for me, I might be worried that I had a woman's ass.

With that, I'm off the Amtrak station to pick up Jojo. Really looking forward to the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home