Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hard Times Cafe - April Fools Day Variety Show???

While surfing around for cool things to do this coming Friday night, I came across this on the CityPages calendar:

Hard Times Cafe
April Fools Day Variety Show
Fri Apr 1

With the Tin Star Sisters; Crush Collision Trio; dance; film; spoken word; magic; prizes. Free. 7:00 pm. - Dance & Performance

So, I ask any and all readers in the blogosphere ... has anyone out there seen a variety show at Hard Times? How was it? Is this worth checking out?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sascha said...

If they are who I think they are, the Tin Star Sisters rock! One plays a xylophone and the other an accordian and they did covers of Tom Waits and Prince. I've seen them play with Le Cirque Rouge at First Ave.

Oh wait, you'd probably hate them. Better skip it. I thought they were awesome though!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home