Friday, January 21, 2005

Search engine hits #2

Within the last 24 hrs, three people have stumbled upon my humble little blog while doing internet searches for the following ...

Search #1: impossible + sit + up
I wonder if this is the site they were actually looking for?

Search #2: faux + woodgrain + tools
Yikes. My mom gets into some crazy home "improvement" projects sometimes, and I could imagine her accidently stumbling onto my blog with a search like this!

Search #3: photos + golf + holes + impossible + funny
I'm not sure exactly what this person was looking for, but I bet this blog wasn't it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone today found my blog after Googling "Did Elvis use hair oil?" or something like that. They should teach proper Google query structure in school. Seriously. What did that searcher expect in return for that question? It's Google, not a magic 8-ball.

My mom reads my blog all the time. She now knows that I'm an atheist and I use foul language. After whatever initial shock she may have felt about these revelations, now she's really into it and isn't as annoying anymore - I even appreciate some of her more insightful comments. I did have to lay down the law awhile back, however, that the comments section isn't a private channel of communication for just her and me. Now she gets it that the comments section works best when she pretends she doesn't know me personally, and email is preferred for personal notes.
Jim (oil is for sissies)

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home