Sunday, February 06, 2005

Stupor Links - additions

Ok, I'm compiling a list of various Stupor rider's race descriptions. For those who care, here ya go:

peterchurch photos!
uglybike text.
jeremysboringworld text.
jeremysboringworld photos!
red's photos!
losifer photos!
Cat 6 Racing Squad photos!

I'm sure there are more out there ... I'll add them as I come across them. Or if any readers come across more, feel free to send 'em, and I'll add 'em.

Also, anyone know if there's any way we could get our manifests back? I'd be happy to pick mine up, and even sort through the pile to find it if necessary.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sascha said...

OMG, who's that big bicycle NERD in Red's picture #9?

12:03 AM  
Blogger equipoise said...

Ya, I'm not sure. But I think it's the same guy who's getting his head licked in photo #24.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home